Delft·Fringe·Fes·ti·val (the; plural: unique) 1. uninhibited cultural 2. connects young artist with enthousiasts; 3. public performance of theatre, art, dance, music, etc. 4. Delft transforms into an extraordinary multi-day stage.

Delft Fringe Festival is a leading festival where up-and-coming talents, old souls and free spirits provoke cultural goosebumps. The divers program connects musicians, dancers, theatre performers and other performing artists to enthousiasts, epicureans, connoisseurs and discoverers. Delft Fringe Festival will let you discover Delft in an exciting new theatrical way.

Enjoy your visit
Are you looking for performances where language is no problem? Or you don’t speak Dutch? No Problem! Look for the LNP-indication in the program for performances in English, visual theatre or dance performances.

Language No Problem Tour

Don’t speak the Dutch language? Not a problem at all! We have a special Language No Problem Tour. Our official tour guide will tell you all about the beautiful historical city center of Delft. Also, you will visit two performances during the tour, which are suitable for an international audience. Duration of the tour:1,5 hours.

Tickets • € 16,50 each

Starting point • Tourist information VVV Delft

Dates & Hours

Saturday, 1 June • 13:00 hrs

Saturday, 1 June • 19:00 hrs

Sunday, 2 June • 13:00 hrs

Saturday, 8 June • 13:00 hrs

Saturday, 8 June • 19:00 hrs

Sunday, 9 June • 13:00 hrs

Sunday, 9 June • 19:00 hrs

Monday, 10 June • 13:00 hrs

Festival Info

Book online

Want to ensure a ticket for a performance? In the run-up to the festival up to 50% of the capacity of a performance will be offered online. The remaining capacity will be offered through the purchase of Delft Fringe Festival Coins.

Ticket Sale

The payment currency for performances at the festival is the Delft Fringe Festival Coin. You can purchase your coins and our special festival wristband at the box offices in the Rietveld Theater or at the central marketplace. The Delft Fringe Festival Coin will give you access to the performances:

  • 3 coins entrance, without a festival wristband
  • 2 coins entrance, with a festival wristband

The Delft Fringe Festival Coin has a value of € 2,50. 80% of the earnings of every coin goes to the performer, while the remaining 20% is intended for the organization of next year’s festival. Left-over Fringe Coins after the performances? You can purchase drinks with the left-over coins at the Rietveld Theater. Or you can exchange them for cash at the Markt Box Office during opening hours. 80% of every whole coin is refundable. Exchange is possible up until Monday 10th of June (17:00 hrs).

Discounts with Wristband

With our special Delft Fringe Festival Wristband you can enjoy exclusive benefits on all performances. Buy the Delft Fringe Festival Wristband for merely € 2,50 once-only and enjoy a discount of 1 Delft Fringe coin at every performance you visit. This results in a discount of € 2.50 per performance you attend.

Box office information

During the festival there are two box offices: the box office on the central market place and at the Rietveld Theater (Rietveld 49, Delft). At these box offices, you can purchase your Delft Fringe Festival Wristband and Coins. You can pay by debet and credit cards or pay in cash.

Box office • Markt
Mon. till Thu. – 13:00 – 22:30 hrs
Saturday – 10:00 – 22:30 hrs
Sunday, 2nd June – 10:00 – 17:00 hrs
Sunday, 9th June – 10:00 – 22:30 hrs

Box office • Rietveld Theater
Mon. till Thu. – 15:00 – 23:00 hrs
Saturday – 10:00 – 23:00 hrs
Sunday, 2nd June – 10:00 – 17:00 hrs
Sunday, 9th June – 10:00 – 23:00 hrs

Ask a question via Whatsapp

Do you have a question during the Delft Fringe Festival about the programme or the festival? Contact us directly through Whatsapp. We do our best to limit our response time to 15 minutes: +31 (0)6 40 75 61 33.

Accessibility

The Delft Fringe festival tries its best to make the performances accessible for everyone, including wheelchair users. Unfortunately, not all locations or arrangements are accessible for wheelchair users. Please check our festival magazine for the accessibility symbol to ensure a location, arrangement or activity is wheelchair accessible.

Festival Magazine